Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Wizz Ripper Gripper

Do you remember when I talked about some of my favorite tools, HERE?


Well, I showed this picture of my favorite seam ripper and many of you were interested in how you could acquire one.

Well . . .

The Good News is: I found my original packaging with the web address.

The Bad News is: I put the web address in and it came back with some other website.

The Good News is: I went to google and put in the NAME of the seam ripper and it came up.

Yippee!!!

More Good News is: You can go HERE to buy one of your own.


Here's their Contact Information:

R & L Machining Inc.
17000 S.W. Friendly Lane
Beaverton, Oregon 97007-9875
Phone: 503-590-5619
Email: RLQM@aol.com

Cost $14.95 plus $2.00 S&H

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Hmm, this looks very interesting. Thanks for the link and research!

KittsKrafts said...

What a cool tool! I will keep that in mind for the future.
=^..^=

cici said...

sounds like a really handy tool. Thanks for the info, I want one.