Monday, December 8, 2008

Quilt for Kiersten

My daughter, Natalie recently made this quilt for her friend Kiersten. It's a really soft and sweet churn dash block set on point. It will make a lovely lap quilt to cover up in these cooler months.

Keirsten was really happy and excited to open her quilt but, I made her wait a minute so I could take a picture of the two best friends.

Kiersten and Natalie

They are both aspiring writers and Kiersten recently acquired a literary agent. We are so excited and happy for her.

Here's a closer look at the quilt.

3 comments:

Nedra said...

Natalie did a great job on the quilt. What a nice present for her friend!

Busy Little Quilter said...

The quilt is beautiful. Natalie did a great job. The Churn Dash block is one of my favorites. I especially love it turned on point.

Nanette Merrill said...

This is really sweet. Natalie is a great girl, following in her mother's footsteps. Isn't that wonderful.