Sunday, August 31, 2008

Come Back Chicken Come Back


This is a post from my family blog that I thought you all might enjoy. It's my oldest grandson Benjamin. He belongs to my oldest daughter Natalie. This video clip is from the day I took Benjamin swimming at the neighbor's pool and I thought you might enjoy seeing it. Kenna and the girls caught the rogue rooster that's been running around the neighborhood this past week and brought him over for Benji to see. He thought the chicken was pretty cool and kept getting in and out of the pool to have a look at him. In the video clip he's saying "Come Back Chicken"

My DD Kenna took these pictures of the Rogue Rooster.



1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

That is so cute. We used to have a rooster that looked exactly like that one. It was always my favorite.